December 07, 2012

Clippings: Emerald



IT'S ABOUT TIME: Pantone has named Emerald green the color of the year! Woot! Woot! (Plenty of Colour)

The Origami decorated tree in the American Museum of Natural History in NYC is pretty spectacular (Time Out NY)

Tweed! (Remodelista)

This looks incredibly delicious, and if I have any time this weekend, I am going to make it. (Manger)

F. Scott Fitzgerald, Lyricist (The Paris Review)

Simplicity, Docility, Courage, and Joy. Basic attributes of a good life, methinks. (Dominicana)

My friend Noelle reminds me to pick up Ross Douthat's Bad Religion. (The American Conservative)

New Blog of Awesomeness alert: Threaded, a blog dedicated to the history of fashion, brought to you by the Smithsonian.

Also, a reimnder: my friend Evan is posting again on Christmas Spirit Fail.

Lastly: tonight don't miss Fr. James Schall's final lecture at Georgetown University, at 5:00pm. Registration is technically closed, but there should be some spots available still. Do come to send of this incredible man! (Mr. Newton gives a little background on Fr. Schall's Georgetown legacy.)

Next week: Christmas shopping guides! Plus I'll be announcing my Christmas Jam Pop-up Shop!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Margaret,

    Thank you for your wonderful, full-of-wonder blog! Do you accept personal emails?

    Best,

    Margaret Kelly
    Brooklyn, NY

    ReplyDelete