November 14, 2012

Jams by Mags + Jennifer Coffin Pottery Sale (II)


I am very excited! Last week's jam and pottery sale was so successful, we're doing it again this week!

JENNIFER COFFIN POTTERY
and
JAMS BY MAGS

Friday, Nov. 16: 3-8 pm
Saturday, Nov 17: 1-5 pm

10927 Park Road | Fairfax, VA

The hours are a little different, to allow for commuters on Friday night. (I'll be there all Friday evening, but not Saturday. The jams will be available on Saturday as well. Though I sold out last week, so come early if you can!) This is the only chance you'll have to purchase jam before Thanksgiving.


And I must say: Jennie's pottery this year is particularly stunning. I was obsessed with this grey/brown pieces, so that's all I took photos of, but there are other marvelous ones too. That charming piece of pottery below is a jam pot (or honey pot, or salt cellar, or what-have-you). And I love it.

You'll find plenty of marvelous gifts for your friends and family, in a broad range of prices, and get a head start on shopping for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment