October 25, 2012

Jams by Mags Update + Sale!



Hi all!  I'll be launching the new line of Jams by Mags on November 1st!  One week!  I can hardly believe it, and I have a lot of work to do before then, that's for sure. But I wanted to let you all know about a sale I am participating in with my friends JenniferSarah and Rebecca.  

I am so honored Jennie invited me to be a part of this sale. I have been going to Jennie's pottery sales for years now, and someday will purchase a full set of pottery from her for my table. That bowl, above, with the beautiful brown, blue and gold glaze is my very favorite, and I use it as often as I possibly can. (That was breakfast a few days ago: peach jam, yogurt, and granola.) Sarah and Rebecca are both artists as well, and a source of constant inspiration (besides being dear friends). 

My whole fall line of Jams will be available at the sale, so please stop by and visit, and pick up some wonderful gifts for the upcoming holidays. See more of Jennifer's work here.

JENNIFER COFFIN POTTERY :: 2012 Home Show

Friday, November 9th, 1pm - 5pm
Saturday, November 10th, 10am - 5pm

10927 Park Road
Fairfax, VA 22030

Check, Credit Card, and Cash are all accepted.




No comments:

Post a Comment