June 12, 2012

Wanderlust: Where would you Go?

My sister is traveling Europe right now, and I am jealous. Mostly because we've been planning to go together for a long time, but life keeps getting in the way. She has promised to buy me something in Prague, and that will have to content me for a while.  In the meantime: I have some serious wanderlust.  Where would you go, if you could go anywhere?

Camping at the edge of Australia? // Mr. and Mrs. Globetrot


Dinner at a farm? // Wayfare Magazine

A medieval city? // Peggy Wong

Lighthouse exploring? // Emily Hale

The English countryside? // Kjrsten Madsen

2 comments:

  1. The English countryside, definitely. And the Italian countryside. Maybe rent a cottage/farmhouse for a couple of weeks in both countries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Istanbul! I just re-read The Historian, an absolutely incredible novel, and its descriptions of the Hagia Sophia are absolutely tantalizing.

    ReplyDelete