April 26, 2012

Exercises in Serendipity: Coral and Moss



There is lots of pink on my Pinterest these days. Roses, and corals and flaming pinks and gentle pinks and pinks that play well with others, and pinks only play well with other pinks. These are on the warmer side, and pair surprisingly well with the yellow-green of moss.

I would also like to point out (while I have your attention) that I was obsessed with flamingos when I was a kid. I've never been much of a bird person, but I would clamor and beg till Dad took me to the flamingos whenever we visited the Zoo. And I'd make him explain to me all over again about how they are white, but when they eat lots of certain foods they turn pink. I was then obsessed with eating shrimp. Which, now that I think of it, was quite an ingenious plan on my father's part.  

Be sure to click to the original sources to see the items in their full glory. (I especially love the watermelon.) Clockwise from left: Woman // Peonies // Vineyards // Tulips //  Flamingos // Persian // Watermelon // Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment