March 22, 2012

Today on LLB: Easter Books




I have a roundup of my favorite Easter Books on Little Lamb Books today, so check it out!

One thing I cannot bear to wait to tell you, because I am really really really excited! Toon Tellengren's third book in English is going to be finally available on April 3rd. (Just in time for Easter!)  Far Away Across the Sea has been in my Amazon cart for two years, at least. It kept getting delayed, but now it's really coming out, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it.  His first volume, A Squirrel's Birthday and Other Parties is one of my all time favorite books ever. (I didn't enjoy the second volume, Letters to Anyone and Everyone, as much, but it has grown on me; I really should re-write that review.) Anyway, I am thrilled!

(The illustration, above, is from The Story of Easter by Aileen Fisher, and illustrated by Stefano Vitalae.)

No comments:

Post a Comment