March 14, 2012

Jams by Mags Spring Pop Up Shop: Sunday March 25th!


Guys!  I am so excited to be offering a second pop up shop for Jams by Mags!  The last one we did, before Christmas, was such a marvelous success, that I cannot resist doing it one more time before Easter.

You'll hear lots about this shop in the coming week (it's only a week and a half away! eeek!) and I have lots of great content saved up, featuring Jams by Mags, and especially the jams you'll see at the shop. But right now, let me simply say that these jams are perfect gifts for Easter baskets, some of the savory jams will be excellent with your Easter Roasts, and you can stock up for Mother's Day, Graduations, Weddings, and the like. Plus (I'm hoping) there will be other wonderful products featured there made by friends and fellow artisans.

SUNDAY
MARCH 25
2-5 pm
email for location

Hope you can join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment