January 25, 2012

Screenprinting, Letterpress, and Engraving, Oh my!



I just realized, while typing the above title, that I don't actually use the oxford comma.  Have I always had this problem, Hepburn?  You'd know...you've been getting my emails with millions of grammatical and spelling mistakes for the longer than anyone. I will hope it is recent laziness, and promise to amend my ways, not matter what anyone says.

Anyway, the really awesome blog (awesome if you love all things paper) (I do), Oh So Beautiful Paper, has done a fascinating series explaining different hand-printing techniques.  This is fantastic because, though I am constantly looking for letterpress and screen-print items, I really have no idea what I am talking about.  Also, I really want to edge print my business cards with neon pink.  (You don't think the OPs will have a problem with that, do you?) And now I sort of know how.  Alas, it is not DIY.

Check out the whole series here.


No comments:

Post a Comment