December 02, 2011

Jams by Mags Pop-Up Shop!




For all my DC/VA/MD readers and Jams by Mags lovers, please join me on Sunday, Dec. 11th, for a special Jams by Mags Pop-Up Shop!

If the promise of not having to pay for shipping isn't enough to bring you out, please note: we'll have jam tastings, mulled cider, and my famous shortbread cookies. (Ok, they're only famous in my head.) There will be special gift sets, as well as jams not available online. And special event pricing on select jams!

Please note: CASH and CHECK only.

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Wish I could come! take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower :) Nice to find a fellow Catholic in the blogosphere! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie, I'm so glad I found your blog again! I kept trying and trying to remember but all I could remember was LiveJournal and I *knew* you couldn't possibly have that old one... It didn't help that I couldn't find your e-mail addy either.

    Anyway, it's very seldom that I wish I were still in DC bu seeing your ad made me wish I could come back just for the cookies and cider :)

    -Mariya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness! Mariya! So great to hear from you! I wish you were still in DC, too, and hope all is well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete