December 05, 2011

2011 Gift Guide: Calendars

I bought a calendar yesterday as a gift for a friend.  And then I was afraid that a calendar as a gift was too prosaic.  But I have decided that they are not prosaic. No, not when they are this fun + beautiful!


Kirtland House // $25 // antique produce



Albertine Press // $30 // world cities in letterpress

Linda & Harriet // $42 // cheerful watercolors


Impressed Design // $28 // outfit-of-the-month


4thYear // $30 // cheerful quilt patterns


KrankPress // $18 // Odd-Birds of North America
(ps. They have regional seasonal produce calendars now--instead of just CA!)


Michelle Armas // $30 // colorful!


Earmark // $20 // a look you won't get tired of


Sarah Parrott // $26 // dip-dyed + pretty


Light Bright Studio // $25 // my favorite calendar of the year

See also my Calendar Treasury on Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. you always have great letterpress ideas, and gift selections, but I think this is one of the best round-ups I have seen yet this year. wow! love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, R! I thought you'd love the outfit one, especially! :)

    ReplyDelete