November 08, 2011

Take me to England!

I am lately obsessed with the blog of an American photographer who is living in London these days, and takes the most amazing photographs. (She is a film photographer, too! This makes me ever so glad.) I am basically giddy every time there is a new post, and my heart sings a little song that goes "When can I go to England? I want to go to England? Will the sun shine enough in England? What will I do in England?"

What will I do? I will sit on one of those pretty chairs under a pretty tree and read novels all day long and not mind too much if its not terribly sunny. And then sheep will come prancing across the common and I will be supremely happy.

K Madsen Photography

ps. I have just finished rereading Emma.  Oh, we have so much to talk about!



1 comment: