November 03, 2011

Music Mix: Would You Like to Take a Walk?




Yay!  Here's my November music mix--a fun collection of some jazz tunes that have been in my head recently.  I hope you love them.  (Ah!  I just noticed there are two Cy Coleman songs back to back...you know I love Cy Coleman.  I should make a Coleman mix one of these days. Also, Fiona Apple.  Man, she should only record jazz.)

Listen to "Would You Like to Take a Walk?" hosted on 8tracks. (Or click the embedded player above.)

Let's Get Lost Chet Baker (mp3, album)
Would You Like to Take a Walk? Annette Hanshaw (mp3)
Just Squeeze Me (But Don't Tease Me) Duke Ellington & Louis Armstrong (mp3, album)
Shake Down the Stars Sarah Vaughan (mp3, album)
I'm In The Mood For Love Julie London (mp3, album)
The Best Is Yet To Come Frank Sinatra (mp3, album)
I Walk a Little Faster Fiona Apple (mp3, album)
Let's Make More Love Nat King Cole (album)

No comments:

Post a Comment