October 14, 2011

Jams by Mags Shop + Jam Week


Tomorrow is the BIG DAY.  (And I have so so so so so much to do before then!)  My Jams by Mags shop opens and you'll be able to finally purchase the fruit (haha) of all my labors this summer.  I am incredibly grateful for all the support from the readers of this blog (especially in response to this fateful post)--though Ten Thousand Places has little to do with my jam business as such, I honestly and truly could not have gotten to this point without you.

Next week will be JAM WEEK here on 10KP: I'll walk you through the process of designing my logo, and taking the product shots--all of which was really fun and stressful and fascinating to learn since I was basically walking along blindly.  Plus I'll share some amazing jam-recipes, AND, at the end of the week, will have a special giveaway.  You will not want to miss this giveaway!

Don't forget to sign up for the Jams by Mags email updates here, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Till tomorrow, then.  (eeek!  Tomorrow!)


No comments:

Post a Comment