September 20, 2011

Jams by Mags Update + Email Signup


I realized yesterday that I haven't updated you on this years crop of jams.  Well, friends, it's going to be an amazing collection of jams, jellies, chutneys, and preserves.  I am so excited about every one! I have been buying only olive bread, so I won't be tempted into having toast with jam for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

The shop will open, officially, on October 15th, and will have everything!  To join the email list, and get updates on the shop opening, and notices about sales and discounts and all other jam-awesomeness, please visit my website and sign up for our email list:


I will take special orders of 10 or more jars.  If you are interested, please email me before October 15th, so that I can set up a listing for you, and have them ready in time for the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment