September 22, 2011

Endless Summer Mix


This mix made a little more sense when I was first making it this weekend.  Everything was sunny, and comfortable, and the windows were open and I thought to myself: summer will never end!  I promise myself that! Now that I am publishing it (yes, on the last day of summer), it is grey and dreary. Humid, too.  Not exactly fall-like, but certainly not summer, either.  Well, let us pretend we still have a couple long summer nights when we shall dance a little, knock back a few pints, and talk till its cool again.  Here's to an endless summer!




ENDLESS SUMMER hosted on 8tracks
When I Get Low I Get High, Ella Fitzgerald (mp3)
Better Things, Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings (mp3)
Dancing Mood, Delroy Wilson (mp3)
Gone Again, Best Coast
Dandelion, Charlotte Gainsbourg (mp3)
Sugar Town, Zooey Deschanel 
Asleep on a Sunbeam, Belle & Sebastian (mp3)
The Next Time Around, Little Joy (mp3)

You can find links to this and other mixes in the sidebar under "Turntable" or under the tag 8tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment