June 21, 2011

Goals for the Summer


According to the powers that be, in exactly one hour and 15 minutes, it will be summer. I, however, clock my summer based off the first sighting of a lightening bug. (Which was 2 weeks ago.) Still I thought I'd share with you my goals for the summer; I've already gotten a head start on them, thankfully:

+ 500 jars of jam, and 400 mini-jars of jam
+ weekly trips to any or all of the following: our neighborhood dive bar, El Pollo Rico, Washington Nationals Park, the Zoo
+ weekly bocce games
+ daily firefly hunts
+ sleeping with the windows open as often as humanly possible
+ wearing hats
+ wearing dresses
+ reading all of the Albert Campion mysteries
+ finally introducing Myrna to Jacques Tati
+ learning to sail, kayak, and canoe
+ seeing my sister as often as possible

And my motto for the summer is: A Tomato A Day Keeps The Doctor Away.

You think I can accomplish these, right?  HAPPY SUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! those sound awesome. You can totally accomplish them all :)

    ReplyDelete