April 01, 2011

Sneak Peek: Jams by Mags Easter Sale


  
  
Savouries:
Mint Jelly
Pinot Noir Jelly
Onion and Thyme Compote
Pear Chutney with Carrots and Onion

Sweets:
Chunky Orange Marmalade with Champagne and Cardamom
Greyhound Marmalade (Grapefruit with Juniper Berries)
Janet's Marmalade (Orange with Vanilla) 
Blood Orange Marmalade with Star Anise & Szechuan Pepper

I wanted a selection of winter preserves (citrus!  citrus! citrus!) and savory jellies and chutneys to serve with your Easter Feast.  (The Mint has gotten rave reviews from it's short jaunt at Christmas, and I opened the last jar last weekend with the Hatkes.  May I say so: it was sublime!)  All the other recipes (besides the ever-popular Onion + Thyme) are totally new, and I can't wait to see what you think of them. There are very limited quantities of each of these jams, and once they are gone, they're gone.  

Oh, and, guys: I got a new endorsement.  These are Dominican Approved.  (I need to get a little seal for the jars that says this, don't you think?) The Dominican kitchen guru Br. J said this about my jams: If you don't think that these are the best jams ever, I will fight you and that's no lie.

(Photo for Jams by Mags by Kim Vu. All rights reserved.)

1 comment:

  1. Jams? Mags? Monday? I don't see any jams!

    ReplyDelete