March 16, 2011

Wednesday Shopping: Stationary Sale

Three of my favorite online stationers are having spring sales!  Check them out!

 
Rifle Paper Company was profiled in a magazine recently, and I can't find the source anywhere.  But, I loved hearing their back story.  I love their charming illustrations even more.  Especially these citrus cards.  All their featured products are 10% off.  (They also do custom calling cards and stationary, and it's adorable!)




I've always loved the letterpress stationer Linda & Harriett.  Between their witty little illustrations and their dynamic use of pattern (above), I am totally smitten.  For the next two weeks their past collections are up to 80% off in their "outlet" shop.



I love the "Places I've Never Been To" series by Graphic Designer Jennifer Hill--and have had my eye on the Pittsburgh print for ages.  She's also recently produced a Tokyo print, and the profits from its sale will go entirely to Doctors without Borders.  During her spring sale, everything in the store except custom work (and, I assume the Tokyo print) is 20% off.  So you can get one of her map prints too!  (They can be personalized, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment