March 01, 2011

Best Dressed at the Oscars



I can't resist.  Hallie Steinfed is just too adorable. And I typically really don't like nude colored gowns.  But this was so lovely and fun and (I hate that they keep using this phrase) age-appropriate.  Also, it's adorable that she was the fierce gritty young woman bossing around a drunk Jeff Bridges, and is now in 45 layers of tulle.

Ps. I love love loved Cate Blanchett too, and don't care to hear anyone say otherwise.  The fug girls agree.  Otherwise, the Oscars were quite dull, clothes-wise.

3 comments:

  1. I liked Halle Berry's, too (which is apparently by the same designer as Hallie S's), actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Cate Blanchett too! Natalie Portman also looked very nice. My biggest complaint was the abundance of messy, chunky hairstyles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about Gwyneth Paltrow?! I LOVED her gold dress.

    ReplyDelete