November 30, 2010

Five Photos of November: Part 4


Ah!  Saturday was a lovely day: I woke up early, and metro-ed to Alexandria for a full day at G+B.  Then I window-shopped in Old town (that's La Cuisine in the top left, and a bathroom store in the bottom right).  And when I came home I watched an old movie (fun, but not great), and ate the end of the pumpkin pie (top, right).  And I had to include this photo of our Thanksgiving arrangement--RCA gave me that beautiful vase last year for Christmas, and I love it.  It's from Mark Hewitt's studio in North Carolina.

Here's RCA's collage for the day:



AND!  As a special bonus: here's a 3rd collage of photos, taken by RCA's 4 year old daughter, G!:


Next week, I am going to post some of my favorite photos that I didn't include in these collages, and a link to the album so you can see all of them!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your pics! And the collage by the 4 year old are adorbs. Looks like a future in photography?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is G!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't g the best? i love her!

    ReplyDelete