October 07, 2010

Online Magazines

I've been meaning to do a round up of online magazines for quite some time, but Spoon's post yesterday about the lovely Sweet Paul magazine jolted my memory.  I love the idea of online magazines, and I think the following ones do an awesome job combining the old magazine format with the technical innovation of being online (embedding links in magazine photos: brilliant!).  But I must say, I always forget to read online magazines.  They must improve their delivery system, I think.  Anyway, these three are my favorites.



Sweet Paul  has food and crafts and lots of charming entertaining tips.


Lonny Mag is in the distinctly Domino style.  Love it.

  

Rue just launched their first issue, brought to you in part by one 
of my favorite design bloggers, Anne Sage of The City Sage.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Thanks for the links! I love free online ideas!

    ReplyDelete