June 22, 2010

Blog of the Week: It's Mary's Ruffle

I was recently accused of having a girly google reader feed.  It's true.  I post a lot about food, about homes, about clothes.  The fact is, I pop into my Google Reader throughout the day when I really can't take work anoymore, or need a quick breather.  And do I go and read the newest fascinating article in First Things, or whatever neat book-related link Maud Newton has posted?  No, I don't.  I save those for times when my mind is active.  Instead I look at pretty pictures.

That's where the Blog of the Week: It's Mary's Ruffle comes in.  A photo blog from tumblr, it has so many really lovely images, that I feel like glancing at it is like taking a deep breath and then, refreshed, I can turn back to my work.

Case in point:





No comments:

Post a Comment