June 15, 2010

Blog of the Week: Book Lovers Never Go To Bed Alone

I think I am going to start highlighting blogs in a once a week "Blog of the Week" category.  These will be random (as almost everything is on my blog)--some blog written by freinds and family, others by people I do not know but who share my obsessions. 


This week's blog falls in the latter category.  Perhaps the strongest sign that I am addicted to books is that I really really really really love a blog filled with pictures of books.  Book Lovers Never Go To Bed Alone, besides having an awesome title, is filled with photos of books and book lovers that are at times odd, charming, funny, satirical, exultent, and always literary. 

 


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:14 PM

    I NEED that staircase bookshelf. And I don't even have a staircase (yet).

    ReplyDelete